Invite a friend
Weekly Qigong & Tai chi classes
Learn the simple low impact exercises of qigong. Qigong means "Energy (qi or chi) practice (gung)". Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body.
I am a practicioner in qigong and tai chi for over 15 years. Please join me on Monday nights at 8pm in the Yoga Now studio!
We do 60 minutes of qigong and then do 30 minutes of tai chi each class.
Classes are $70 for 5 classes
Click on my website to learn more!
|Where||Paradise Cafe 565 High St, Dedham, MA 02026 (Yoga Now studio)|
|Time||8:00 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
|Price||1st class Free|
More About Paradise Cafe
Paradise Cafe offers an array of drinks from its espresso bar, and offers pastries, panini sandwiches, soups and salads. The cafe has plenty of seating with music playing in the background and access to a WiFi network.
Other events here
- New England to Nashville, Songwriter's Night March 20, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Game Night at Paradise Cafe Monthly, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Ryan LaPerle & Matt Koelsch in Concert Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- The Steve Marchena Jazz Experience in Concert Sat, Jun 22, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pilates classes Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Craig Sonnenfeld & Junko Ogawa in Concert Fri, Jun 28, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Jeff Byrd & Dirty Finch in Concert Sat, Jun 29, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Paradise Cafe's Open Mic Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm