Invite a friend
Award-winning contemporary folk singer/songwriter Terry Kitchen is a performing artist who's as much storyteller as musician. His keen eye for detail, fearless emotional honesty, and knowledge of and empathy for his subjects combine with his skills as a composer, singer and guitarist to take the listener on a journey to the heart of each song. Live, his engaging stage presence and ironic humor connect with every member of the audience.
More About Paradise Cafe
Paradise Cafe offers an array of drinks from its espresso bar, and offers pastries, panini sandwiches, soups and salads. The cafe has plenty of seating with music playing in the background and access to a WiFi network.
Other events here
- Paddy Mills in Concert Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Highway Ghosts in Concert Tomorrow, May 25, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pilates classes Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Weekly Qigong & Tai chi classes Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Paradise Cafe's Open Mic Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Annalise Emerick in Concert Fri, Jun 7, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Sheez Late in Concert Fri, Jun 14, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Damian Israel Shiner & The Displayers in Concert Sat, Jun 15, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- New England to Nashville, Songwriter's Night March 20, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Game Night at Paradise Cafe Monthly, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm