Invite a friend
Rick Berlin w/ The Nickel & Dime Band
The Nickel & Dime Band is as JP a band as you can get. Tom (Appleman + Ricky Mclean grew up here. Berlin + Rob have lived + worked in the hood for years.) N+D were a constant at The Milky Way as the best LIVE KAREOKE band in the city. (They still do that.) Rick (Berlin) heard 'em years back + was knocked out by how well they played + how many songs they knew off the top of their heads, but it wasn't until he ran into Mclean at the Brendan Behan that he thought of asking them to consider learning Berlin songs. That was months ago. Today, they're a kick ass, upbeat, funny, danceable, deep + total pro buncha musicians. Eight in all. (Tom Appleman, Ricky Mclean, Rob Manachio, Al Radzikowski, Jesse Adams-Lukowski, Sam Dudley (Berlin's nephew) + Dino Govoni. Recording our first record at Dimension Sound "Always On Insane" was released in early 2012 to rave reviews.
More About Paradise Cafe
Paradise Cafe offers an array of drinks from its espresso bar, and offers pastries, panini sandwiches, soups and salads. The cafe has plenty of seating with music playing in the background and access to a WiFi network.
Other events here
- Weekly Qigong & Tai chi classes Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Game Night at Paradise Cafe Monthly, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Paddy Mills in Concert Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Highway Ghosts in Concert Sat, May 25, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pilates classes Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Paradise Cafe's Open Mic Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Annalise Emerick in Concert Fri, Jun 7, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Sheez Late in Concert Fri, Jun 14, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Damian Israel Shiner & The Displayers in Concert Sat, Jun 15, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- New England to Nashville, Songwriter's Night March 20, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm