Invite a friend
7- week pilates session to gain balance, strength, flexibility and especialy core stregth. Core strength is the foundation of Pilates exercise. The core muscles are the deep, internal muscles of the abdomen and back. When the core muscles are strong and doing their job, as they are trained to do in Pilates, they work in tandem with the more superficial muscles of the trunk to support the spine and movement.
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles|
|Price||$70 for the session; $15 drop in|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm