Invite a friend
Pilates is a gentle, non-aerobic exercise method, which lengthens and strengthens the muscles, and improves posture without stressing the joints or the heart. The result is a properly balanced body, with better joint mobility, a firm musculature and good, natural posture. An exercise mat is a requirement for this class. The class focuses on balance work to improve the core. No class on May 26th, Memorial Weekend.
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles|
|Price||$70; $60 for members; $15 drop in|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- DCH Summer Pool Opening Weekend May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- DCH Saturday Night Kids' Club April 27, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / June 15, 2013, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm