Invite a friend
Mommies for Wellness
Join us in the Wellness Club at Whole Foods Market Dedham for a night focused on the health of your family! A healthy mom makes for a healthy family, pre and post natal. Start your family off on the right track with knowledge of nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices!
Learn about the Wellness Club and:
- Meet our baby and family oriented Local Network Partners-companies where our Wellness Club Members receive discounts!
- Free samples of food and products
- Enter to win raffle prizes!
- Skype Q & A with Dr. Alona Pulde
- Alona Pulde, MD is a board-certified practitioner of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and Family Medicine Physician specializing in nutrition and lifestyle medicine. Dr. Pulde is lead author of the book, "Keep It Simple, Keep It Whole: Your Guide to Optimum Health." She also developed the Lifestyle Change Program used for patients in the film Forks Over Knives, as well as in her clinic, Exsalus Health & Wellness Center.
The first 25 moms to enter will get a Mommy and Baby swag bag!
Bring the whole family to this baby & child friendly event-there are samples and giveaways for them too!
|Where||Whole Foods Market 300 Legacy Pl, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Kids|
More About Whole Foods Market
The Dedham location of Whole Foods Market offers extensive local products that are grown and produced in New England. It is the first store in Massachusetts to generate on-site power with fuel cell technology. The store is recognized for its organic, healthy options and natural foods. It offers specialty cheeses, hand-crafted beer, gourmet pasta, supplements and body care items, among other products. It offers personalized store tours to individuals and groups.
Other events here
- Stories and Snacks Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am