Invite a friend
MC3 w/ Special Guest Mitch Golner
Singer-songwriter-guitarist Curt Naihersey has remained busy over the years since his days with Pastiche with a number of interesting musical projects, and his Mr. Curt Ensemble (MC3) is no exception. For this outing, Mr. Curt enlists Clara Kebabian on electric violin, vocals, oboe, glockenspiel, and bass, Michael Macrides on electronic drums, vocals, and drums, and Marty White on bass and vocals to produce an eclectic trippy collection of songs.
Mitch Golner is a singer/ songwriter, front man, vocalist, guitarist, drummer and producer. He brings his international experience to a wide range of music including his startling original material. Mitch and his band Blues Toulouse have a high-energy live act that has been amazing audiences everywhere. From lilting acoustic ballads to blues, rock or jazz, Mitch Golner and Blues Toulouse are versatile, special entertainers.
|Where||Paradise Cafe 565 High St, Dedham, MA 02026 (http://www.facebook.com/paradisecafededham)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Paradise Cafe
Paradise Cafe offers an array of drinks from its espresso bar, and offers pastries, panini sandwiches, soups and salads. The cafe has plenty of seating with music playing in the background and access to a WiFi network.
Other events here
- Game Night at Paradise Cafe Monthly, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Ryan LaPerle & Matt Koelsch in Concert Tomorrow, Jun 21, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- The Steve Marchena Jazz Experience in Concert Sat, Jun 22, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pilates classes Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Weekly Qigong & Tai chi classes Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Craig Sonnenfeld & Junko Ogawa in Concert Fri, Jun 28, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Jeff Byrd & Dirty Finch in Concert Sat, Jun 29, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Paradise Cafe's Open Mic Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Adam Marsland and Steve Caraway in Concert Wed, Jul 10, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- New England to Nashville, Songwriter's Night March 20, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm