Invite a friend
Mark Mandeville & Raianne Richards in Concert
Mark Mandeville & Raianne Richards are a folk duo from Massachusetts who sing songs which resonate with the lover of Americana and old country music, commanding familiar traditional melodies and poignant, introspective lyrics, and backing them with delicate arrangements on ukulele, clarinet, guitar and banjo. They began in the basements, coffee shops and art spaces of New England, and have since tested the stages of more traditional folk music venues, colleges, living rooms and bar rooms from Boston to Austin, Denver to Nashville, Asheville to Portland, and back 'round again. Hundreds of concerts have been given and thousands of records have been sold, all on their own steam and without the support of major industry assistance. Over the years, Mandeville & Richards have shared the stage with acts like John Gorka, Joan Osborne, Mustard's Retreat, Antje Duvekot, The Low Anthem, David Wax Museum and Brownbird.
More About Paradise Cafe
Paradise Cafe offers an array of drinks from its espresso bar, and offers pastries, panini sandwiches, soups and salads. The cafe has plenty of seating with music playing in the background and access to a WiFi network.
Other events here
- Highway Ghosts in Concert Today, May 25, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Pilates classes Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Weekly Qigong & Tai chi classes Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Paradise Cafe's Open Mic Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Annalise Emerick in Concert Fri, Jun 7, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Sheez Late in Concert Fri, Jun 14, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Damian Israel Shiner & The Displayers in Concert Sat, Jun 15, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- New England to Nashville, Songwriter's Night March 20, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Game Night at Paradise Cafe Monthly, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Ryan LaPerle & Matt Koelsch in Concert Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm