Invite a friend
Frank Arren’s Lunchtime Networking Group
The group meets weekly from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the Congregational Church in Needham. Come share job search experiences and be part of a growing support group.
More About The Congregational Church of Needham
The Congregational Church is a faith community open to all people. Morning worship is held at 10am on Sundays, with childcare available for infants and Sunday School classes available for kids and high school students. Several groups meet at the church, including youth, men's and women's groups. An after-school program called The Center is open to students in grades 6 and 7. Additionally, The Friendly Society, a group of women who gather for friendship and fellowship purposes, meets several times during the year. The church also is heavily involved in the music scene. Youth choirs meet regularly, as does the Chancel Choir, and the sanctuary has a state-of-the-art organ. Guests can visit the library, and the church hosts several live performers throughout the year.
Other events here
- Open House at The Center Sun, Jun 2, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Healing Service at the Congregational Church of Needham January 17, 2013 / February 7, 2013 / March 14, 2013 / April 11, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Open House at The Center May 21, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Vacation Bible School Daily, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Sunday School Open House Sun, Sep 29, 11:30 am–1:30 pm