Invite a friend
Detox and Weight Loss Event
So, you think we’re all about food? Well, don’t take this wrong, but what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in your body. The New Year is a natural time to think about giving the body a much-needed vacation to cleanse and plan for healthy weight loss. Join us in the Whole Body Department and meet some of our vendors who have the best products to get you on the right path to wellness without compromising your wellbeing.
While cleansing is an everyday function of the body, beginning a detox cleanse offers many benefits:
- There are tens of thousands of toxic chemicals wiggling their way into our lives on a daily basis through the water we drink, the food we eat and the air we breathe.
- Although our body is naturally designed to process and eliminate these toxins, the sheer number creates an overload and accumulation within various body tissues.
- The concept behind cleansing is to reduce the amount of toxins in these tissues by first, reducing exposure and second, improving our body’s ability to get rid of them.
- The end result will lead to overall improvement and well-being.
More About Whole Foods Market
The Dedham location of Whole Foods Market offers extensive local products that are grown and produced in New England. It is the first store in Massachusetts to generate on-site power with fuel cell technology. The store is recognized for its organic, healthy options and natural foods. It offers specialty cheeses, hand-crafted beer, gourmet pasta, supplements and body care items, among other products. It offers personalized store tours to individuals and groups.
Other events here
- Stories and Snacks Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am