Invite a friend
Dedham School of Music Holiday Sing-A-Long
On December 15th from 2-4 PM, the Dedham School of Music will host the first Holiday Sing-a-Long & Open House at the Dedham Community House. Come enjoy holiday cookies and refreshments, ornament-making, cookie-decorating (courtesy of Dedham Parent Time), and informal musical performances to celebrate the season with our students and faculty.
We will be raffling off a free trial lesson in nine different instruments. Want to try a voice lesson? Or maybe the violin has always called to you? Here's your chance!Bring your friends & family to this free event to learn more about the School and its plans for the upcoming new year and celebrate our community's music culture.
Food & beverages generously provided by Whole Foods Market in Dedham!
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- DCH Summer Pool Opening Weekend May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- DCH Saturday Night Kids' Club April 27, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / June 15, 2013, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm