Invite a friend
Dedham Food Pantry Volunteer Appreciation Night
Please Join us for a nice dinner as we will show our gratitude to all the volunteers that help make the DFP a huge success in helping residents in need.
We will discuss this past years accomplishments as well as annouce the new board of trustees for 2013.
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about the pantry and how you can get involved no matter what amount of time you can donate.
Our motto for 21 years is "Neighbors Helping Neighbors"!
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm