Invite a friend
Babysitter Lessons and Safety Training (BLAST)
Babysitter Lessons and Safety Training is an American Academy of Pediatrics course that addresses the basics of infant and childcare; how to react responsibly to medical emergencies and injuries; perform first aid for common childhood injuries and illnesses; and set up and run a babysitting business. The course is open to anyone ages 11-13.
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:15 pm–6:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids|
|Price||$50 - $55|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm