Invite a friend
Known as the Zumba "pool party," Aqua Zumba gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Splashing, stretching, twisting, even shouting, laughing, hooting and hollering are often heard during an Aqua Zumba class. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba blends it all together into a safe, challenging, water-based workout that’s cardio-conditioning, body-toning, and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
Check out Aqua Zumba in action!
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026 (Outdoor Pool)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Seniors|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- DCH Summer Pool Opening Weekend May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- DCH Saturday Night Kids' Club April 27, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / June 15, 2013, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm