What's Open/Closed on the 4th of July
Here is a rundown of what is open and closed today in Dedham.
Overall, it seems most small to medium sized businesses will be taking the holiday off. Chains stores like Dick's Sporting Goods and D'Angelos will be open. All government buildings and Town services will not be available including banks, the library and Town Hall.
Patch recommends you call any business before heading out to them on the 4th.
- All government buildings including post offices and the library.
- Eastern Bank and others in the area
- Play it Again Sports
- Ron's Gourmet Ice Cream
- Crossfit Craic
- Santoros Sicilian Trattoria
- The Olde Irish Alehouse
- Hydramatic Sales & Service and Four Wheels Auto & Body Repair, Inc. (most garages/mechanics will be closed)
- Hair We Go Electrology (most barbers and spas will be closed for the day)
- Dedham Thrift Cleaners
- Strings and Things Pro Shop
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- b.good Burgers
- Whole Foods
- Gilbert's Wine & Spirits
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Legacy Place stores will be open until 5 p.m. with select restuarants being open longer.
- Avenue (10 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
- D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches
- MET Bar & Grill (open for lunch, may close early if business is slow)
- T.J. Maxx