Week in Review: Dedham Stars Dance, Police Make Theft Arrest
A look back at some of the news we covered this week on Dedham Patch.
Dedham Police arrested two Dedham residents Wednesday after a string of catalytic converter thefts at an MBTA station parking lot.
Selectmen will consider changing the current Avery Elementary School into an arts and community center. The move would require the board's support and approval from Town Meeting in May.
The School Building Rehabilitation Committee heard bid prices for removal of a dirt pile from behind homes near the new Avery School project. The committee is waiting on grading plans before making its decision on how to proceed.
Norfolk County district attorney Michael Morrissey is eliciting the support of restaurant servers this holiday season as he tries to cut down on alcohol-related vehicle deaths.
The Dedham Educational Partnership showcased more Dedham stars last week for its annual fundraiser at Moseley's on the Charles.
Other stories covered on Dedham Patch this week:
- Where to Visit Santa Claus This December
- Deck Your House and Win $100,000 for Dedham Public Schools
- Dedham Man Charged with Driving Drunk on East Street
- String of Car Part Thefts Hit Dedham MBTA Station
- 5 Can't-Miss Holiday Performances in Dedham
- Selectmen to Pitch Small Business Tax Cuts
- Police Log: Thief Broke Into Cars on Milton Street
Each week, we run your favorite features and columns. If you missed any of them, catch up with the links below: