Police Log: DHS Parking Problem, Two Teens Charged After O'Neill Drive Thefts
The following is an excerpt from the Dedham Police Department log from Nov. 7-9. Please note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account.
The following arrest information was supplied by the Dedham Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 7
- At 7:20 a.m., a pedestrian was transported to Norwood Hospital for injuries after witnesses told police she was hit by a car on Elm Street.
- At 6:10 p.m., police issued 15 parking tickets on Whiting Avenue near Dedham High School. Parking at DHS was limited due to a girl's soccer game and Special Town Meeting.
Tuesday, Nov. 8
- At 9:03 a.m., police fielded a complaint that a Dedham Housing Authority employee was threatened by a resident.
- At 4:52 p.m., police arrested 40-year-old Christopher Robin, of Brockton, and charged him with breaking and entering and larceny over $250. He was arrested at Station 250.
Wednesday, Nov. 9
- At 12:21 a.m., police arrested a Worcester 17-year-old boy and a 17-year-old Hyde Park boy, and charged them both with breaking and entering into cars on O'Neill Drive.
- At 8:39 a.m., a white sedan fled the scene of a car accident on Providence Highway.