Police Log: Avery School Picketers, Housebreak and Sears Theft
Dedham police were called a few times on Wednesday and Thursday about Avery School picketers.
Here is a look at incidents dealt with by police in the past couple days. All information is according to police reports provided by the Dedham Police Department:
- For the second day this week, police spoke with picketers outside the new Avery School construction site as callers reported Thursday that they were in the parking lot for Alimed and allegedly urinating in the parking lot.
- A Thursday report stated that a Tower Street home was broken into and thieves stole a Xbox 360 and HP computer.
- According to police, a blue Hyundai Elantra hit another car on Washington Street at around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, and then drove off.
- A person called police Thursday at 7:30 p.m. to report a group of youths roaming around Jefferson Station ringing doorbells. Police couldn't locate the kids.
- Police arrested Yildiray Albayrak, 52 of Dedham, on Wednesday after an alleged incident of domestic abuse. Albayrak was charged with assault and battery, and released.
- MacFarlane Energy reported to police Wednesday that they believe their accountant stole checks from the business. A police spokesperson declined to elaborate further and said the case remains under investigation by detectives.
- Sears reported that a man fled the store with more than $250 worth of pots and pans and cologne Wednesday around 3:30 p.m.