The Oakdale Square Alliance will hold its monthly meeting Tuesday starting at 7 p.m. at the Church of the Good Shepherd.
The public is welcome.
Here is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting:
- Proposed Senior Center presentation by Marie-Louise Kehoe and Leanne Jasset
- Tedeschi Renovation Update - Ziad Greige
- Police update
- DPW update
- 501(c)(3) status update
- Plans for National Night Out 2012 (Dedham Police Department public safety program)
- Recap of Oakdale Square cleanup
- Congratulations to newly elected office holders and Town Meeting members and discussion of items on the 2012 Town Meeting Warrant
- Other business; including new discussion topics, questions or comments suggested by any meeting attendees.
Snacks and beverages will be provided.