Jobs in the Dedham Area: Oct. 2
A roundup of available positions in the Dedham area.
Insurance/Funding Collections Specialist, Tobii Assistive Technology, Dedham
Job Description:As Funding Collections Specialist, you will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of insurance and funding payer collections, and will be the project lead for proactive payer updates.
Your duties will also include:
- Coordination of outbound collections calls in line with cash flow goals
- Manages incoming provider updates and disseminates information to the team on issues that are applicable to our industry
- Researches and keeps the team current on payer policy changes (specifically Medicaid) in order to remain in compliance with policies and bill correctly
- Works closely with supervisor to understand payer web portals and implementing the team taking advantage of payer efficiencies
- Provides quality customer service and sales support
- Thorough quality assurance measures; verifies that orders have correct pricing, shipping and handling costs, correct address information, complete billing and shipping addresses, and sales tax or tax-exempt certificates as applicable
- Will provide support to the Customer Service Team, Funding Team and Administration related to handling customer calls and project related work
To excel in this job we believe that you have effective communication skills both written and verbal, to service both external and internal customers. We also believe that you are meticulous and attentive to details as well as highly conscious of goals and quality standards. Other requirements include:
- 2-4 years experience in health insurance processing and/or training
- Demonstrated effectiveness in health insurance collections
- Understanding of ICD9 and HCPCS (CMS) coding preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Tobii ATI offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacations.
Those who are interested in applying can click here.
Copywriter, Onward Search, Dedham
The company has an immediate need for a copywriter that will can produce traditional and strong catalog work. They want someone that can handle a heavy workload and stay in line with the company brand and vision. They have two openings, one for 25-30 hours per week and one for 15 hours per week. If you have the experience and confidence to accomplish this, we want to hear from you today!
- Previous work on print catalogs an absolute must.
- Ability to write catalog copy while adhering to style guide standards for copy-editing.
- Previous experience writing on medical equipment desirable.
- Comfort working in a corporate or manufacturing environment.
- Traditional print copywriting experience.
- Ability to take direction and follow style guidelines.
- Must have catalog examples to be submitted - no exceptions.
- Ability to stay on task in a fast-paced environment.
Those who are interested in this position can apply by clicking here.
Laboratory Supervisor, APHealthcare, Dedham
This is an ideal position for someone looking for a leadership/supervisory role in the Greater Boston Area.
First class benefits and great pay for qualified candidates. Call Joe Russo Today for Details! 617.350.0932
- Supervising approximately 20 direct reports, with appropriate delegation of responsibilities to senior staff
- Coaching and mentoring staff to promote professional development
- Financial management including monthly variance reporting and preparation of annual budget
- Quality improvement projects
- Maintaining compliance with accrediting agency standards. Collaborating with laboratory directors on setting department goals and objectives including workflow, analytical and operational system changes
- Bachelor degree in medical technology or related science from an accredited school.
- Certified as medical technologist by the ASCP required (either as an MT or Chemistry specific)
- Proven leadership skills in a clinical environment.
- Preferably four years previous experience in Chemistry laboratory with supervisory and teaching responsibilities.
Those interested in the position can apply by clicking here.
H.S. Science Teacher, LTS Elementary School Nurse, LTS Special Education Teacher, LTS Kindergarten Teacher, Dedham
Located in a people-friendly community, rich in history and culture, Dedham School District boasts a dedicated staff committed to helping students excel and preparing them to be responsible life-long learners.
Open to all qualified candidates. Please forward cover letter, résumé, three (3) current letters of professional reference, proof of licensure and all college transcripts to:
June M. Doe, Superintendent
Dedham Public Schools,
100 Whiting Avenue,
Dedham, MA 02026
Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL OR FAX. No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer