Five Things You Need to Know: Sept. 24 Fitness, Contests, and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Todays Weather: Today you can expect increasing clouds, with a high near 65. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 42, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Town Democratic Committee (DDTC) will meet on Monday, Sept. 24 at 7:00 p.m. at the Endicott Estate, 656 East Street in Dedham. Newcomers are welcome!
The agenda will include welcoming remarks, a vote for payment of a sticker campaign, presentations by the DDTC’s committees, a conversation with the Elizabeth Warren campaign and member input.
2. The Justin House, 125 Sprague Street in Dedham, will host a "Healing from Addiction" event at 3:00 p.m.
3. A Yogalates class will be held at The Dedham Community House, 671 High Street in Dedham at 6:30 p.m. An innovative approach to fitness-focused workouts. Pilates fines tunes the body through strength and balance - pilates is a perfect complement to Yoga practice. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind-body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance, and body alignment. The cost of the class is $80.
4. Today, if you donate $25 to the American Diabetes Association, you'll receive three work-out sessions compliments of Fitness Together. Fitness Together, 115 Eastern Ave. in Dedham, is raising money for the American Diabetes Association’s Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes campaign. This is the third straight year Fitness Together has been a corporate sponsor for this major fundraiser.
5. Do you think your street is the greatest street in Dedham? What makes it so great? Tell us why and win a $250 block party! Donahue Real Estate Co. is now accepting entries to nominate your street. Enter by submitting an essay, a video or a clever creation that explains why your street should win. Nominations are due by Monday Oct. 1. Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Donahue Real Estate, 15 Bryant St. Dedham, MA 02026 c/o “Best Street in Dedham.”5.