Five Things You Need to Know: Oct. 9, Zumba, Questionnairy, and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Todays Weather: There will be a chance of rain before 1 p.m. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 55. For tonight it will be cloudy with a low around 46, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be a Zumba class at 671 High St. in Dedham. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The class starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $80 for eight weeks.
2. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy in Dedham, will host Questionnairy at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
3. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will host "Preschool Storytime" at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy these short stories and a craft activity afterwards. There's no cost to attend and pre-registration is not required.
4. The Justin House, 25 Avery St. in Dedham, will have a Hip Hop and Pilates class at 7 p.m. It costs $5 to join the class.
5. And if you're looking to learn an instrument, check out Discover Music and Art, 597 High St. in Dedham. Both children and adults can pick instruments like the piano, violin, or the ukulele. The class costs $32 per half hour.