Five Things You Need to Know: Oct. 24, Bengal Bunny Raffle, Kids Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday.
Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 59. For tonight you can expect it to be mostly cloudy, with a low around 46, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Farmer's Market will be happening from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the green in front of First Church of Dedham. And if you want a chance to win "Bengal Bunny," look for the DPAP booth that's selling raffle tickets for $10 each. There will also be bunny shirts to decorate for $10.
2. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be meeting at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The meeting will start at 7:30 a.m.
3. Dedham Parks and Recreation, 269 Common St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga class at 10 a.m. The class costs $95 to join.
4. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
5. And there will be a Kids Yoga class at Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham. The class is open to children from ages 3 to 6 and starts at 3:30 p.m. The costs $15 to join.