Five Things You Need to Know: Oct. 23, Fundraisers, Storytime and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: There will be increasing clouds, with a high near 63. For tonight, it will be mostly cloudy with a low around 46. But there will be a chance of showers after 10 p.m., according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Martha Jones School PTO will have a fundraiser at Bamboo, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The fundraiser will start at 5 p.m. and the PTO will receive a portion of the sales that evening, eat in or take out.
2. The Dedham Junior Woman's Club will have its next general meeting tonight at 7 p.m. The DJWC encourages members to be active volunteers in the community while offering social and educational growth through unity and fellowship. Membership is open to women of all ages throughout Dedham and neighboring communities. The location of the meeting will be at The Endicott Estate, 656 East St. in Dedham.
3. The Dedham Public Library, 43 Church St. in Dedham, will have Children's Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Story time is open to children of all ages. Registration is not required and it's free to attend.
4. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have Preschool Storytime. Preschoolers will enjoy short stories and a craft activity afterwards. It's free to attend and pre-registration is not required.
5. And Older Adult Fitness Classes are now offered at the First Church and Parish, 670 High St. in Dedham. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors. As with any exercise program, please get medical clearance from a qualified physician. The class costs $3.50 to attend.