Five Things You Need to Know: Oct. 22, Dedham Town Hall Meeting, Yogalates and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Todays Weather: Today will be sunny with a high near 62. For tonight you can expect clear skies with a low around 45, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Board of Selectmen and Department Heads will have a special Town Hall Meeting to provide information on important events taking place in the neighborhood and, in general, throughout the Town. They will also be available to address questions and concerns from residents. The event will take place at the new Avery School, 336 High St. in Dedham, and starts at 7 p.m.
2. There will be a Yogalates class at the Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. The class costs $80 to join.
3. There will be a Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class starts at 8 p.m. and costs $70 for five classes.
4. If you want to learn how to play an instrument, head over to Discover Music and Art, 597 High St. in Dedham. Classes cost $32 per half hour.
5. And The Monday Morning-Stars, a ladies' candlepin bowling club, invites bowlers to join their group for an hour of candlepin bowling. It's free to join, and they meet at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham, at 9:45 a.m.