Five Things You Need to Know: Oct. 12, A Haunted Hotel, Dancing and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Todays Weather: Today there will be a chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Tonight there will be areas of frost after 2 a.m. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Boston's Americana County Duo will be performing at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Catch the Award winning duo performing their unique and exciting brand of Americana music. Fresh off a national tour, and opening up for the likes of Neko Case, The Avett Brothers and the New England Americana Festival. The show starts at 8 p.m.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners class at 5:30 p.m. And it costs $102 to join the class.
3. Pathfinders Friday Night Affair, 269 Common St. in Dedham, will be featuring an "All Ages Dance" at 6 p.m. It costs $5 to join the party!
4. And check out "the scariest haunted house in New England" tonight at 6 p.m. The Hidden Hotel is located at The Village Shoppes of Canton, 95 Washington St. in Canton, and costs $18 per person.
5. The Dedham Community House will also have a Tai Chi class tonight at 7 p.m. This class for Karate beginners is open to all from the age of 7 to senior citizens. Sensie John Morash is the instructor for this class.