Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 9, Fall Fair, Concerts and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 49. For tonight, partly coudy, with a low around 32, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Church of the Good Shepard, 62 Cedar St. in Dedham, will have a Fall Fair at 5 p.m. Enjoy raffles, Christmas/holiday gift tables, baked goods, white elephant, and Snack Bar. This event is free to attend.
2. Amber Spyglass will be performing at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Currently Amber Spyglass performs as a quartet with violin & cello but at every stage their sound has been marked with multi-layered arrangements featuring progressive and tribal drums, world music flourishes, sampling, alternate guitar tunings and stringed instruments. The concert is free and starts at 8 p.m.
3. Dedham Country Day School, 90 Sandy Valley Rd. in Dedham, is having Classroom Visits for those who are interested in the program. See, hear, and feel what a well- crafted education is all about. This event is for parents only; please RSVP.
4. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, is having a Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners class at 5:30 p.m. This class for Karate beginners is open to all from the age of 7 to senior citizens. The class costs $102.
5. And the Dedham Community House will also be offering Tai Chi classes at 7 p.m. The class costs $102 to join.