Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 7, Senior Art Gallery, Kids Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: There will be a chance of rain and snow before noon, then rain. There will be a high near 45. For tonight, more showers, with a low around 36, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Come and see the amazing quilts, knit and crochet work, and other art pieces created by Dedham's senior citizens at the Council on Aging Art Gallery. This free event will take place at The Endicott Estate, 656 East St. in Dedham, and starts at 1 p.m.
2. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will have their meeting at 7:30 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. This is a great time to come in and get the hand holding you need. It's a drop in so you can come only when you need help or every week. The class costs $10.
4. Stil Studio will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children, from ages 3 to 4, through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And the Dedham Public Library, Endicott Branch, will have Story Time at 10:30 a.m. This event is open to children of all ages, and registration is not required.