Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 21, Pre-Thanksgiving Zumba, Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 49. For tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 36, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a special "Night Before Thanksgiving Zumba Class" at 7 p.m. And the best part is that this class is only $5, but registration is required.
2. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be having their weekly meeting today at 7:30 a.m. The meeting will will be located at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham.
3. Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Place in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. The class costs $15 to join.
4. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Knit class at 5 p.m. Kids 8-years-old and older can come and learn to knit or advance their skills. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And kids, get ready to grab those pencils, paintbrushes and crayons! Help transform Dedham Square into a colorful winter wonderland in time for the Annual Dedham Square Holiday Stroll on Friday, Nov. 30.
All children can draw, paint or create a collage to represent what the holidays mean to them.
Bring your picture to Dedham Square Artist Guild, Dedham Square, 553 High Street between Nov. 17-28 and your masterpiece will be displayed in one of the merchants’ windows throughout the Square the night of the Holiday Stroll!
And get a holiday prize when you drop off your artwork. You will also be entered to win a fun-filled kids’ holiday gift basket.