Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 20, Hurricane Sandy Relief at Panera, Fitness and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 51. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 34, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Starting today, Panera, 797 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will be collecting cash donations for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. You can donate anytime between now and Dec. 2.
2. There will be an Older Adult Fitness class at the First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and cost $3.50 to join.
3. The Justin House, 25 Avery St. in Dedham, will have a Hip Hop and Pilates class at 7 p.m. The class costs $5 to join.
4. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
5. And kids, get ready to grab those pencils, paintbrushes and crayons! Help transform Dedham Square into a colorful winter wonderland in time for the Annual Dedham Square Holiday Stroll on Friday, Nov. 30.
All children can draw, paint or create a collage to represent what the holidays mean to them.
Bring your picture to Dedham Square Artist Guild, Dedham Square, 553 High Street between Nov. 17-28 and your masterpiece will be displayed in one of the merchants’ windows throughout the Square the night of the Holiday Stroll!
And get a holiday prize when you drop off your artwork. You will also be entered to win a fun-filled kids’ holiday gift basket.