Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 13, Oakdale Square Alliance Meeting, Zumba and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be some showers, with a high of 45. For tonight, there will be more showers, with a low around 34, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be an Older Adult Fitness class at the First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors. The class starts at 9:30 a.m. and costs $3.50 to join.
2. There will be a Zumba class at 671 High St. in Dedham. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $80 for an eight week session.
3. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy in Dedham, will host a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
4. The Blue Bunny, 577 Hight St. in Dedham, will host "Preschool Storytime" at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy three short stories and a craft activity. Pre-registration is not required and it's free!
5. And the Oakdale Square Alliance will have its weekly meeting at 7 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Church of the Good Shepard in Dedham.