Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 7, Open Mic at Paradise, Fitness and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today will snow and there will be wind gusts as high as 47mph. The high will be around 33. For tonight, more snow, with a low around 31, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
3. The Center Pilates, 601 High St. in Dedham, will have a free "How to Identify Dangerous Toxins in Your Beauty Products" event at 7 p.m. There is limited seating so reservations are required.
4. Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have a Kettlebell Fitness class at 7 p.m. the class costs $20 to join.
5. And Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have an Open Mic at 7 p.m. The Open Mic will be open to all ages and abilities, so come down and showcase your music for your friends, family and fellow musicians.