Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 6, Culinary Job Fair, Artist of the Month
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. For tonight, some rain before 9 p.m., then snow is likely. Otherwise cloudy, with a low around 32, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Newbridge on the Charles, 5000 Newbridge Cir. in Dedham, will have a Culinary Job Fair at 3 p.m. Their recruiters will be meeting one-on-one with walk-in applicants to help identify great talent for the following positions:
- Centro Restaurant Server: Daily 4 p.m.- 8 p.m. & Sunday 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Assisted Living Restaurant Server - various schedules
- First Cook and Per Diem Cooks: 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. & 12 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Stewards: 1:30 p.m.- 10 p.m.
2. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham, will have their meeting at 7:30 a.m.
3. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have their free Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. Kids of all ages are welcome and a gues reader will share a story while a staff member gets the kids involved with simple food activities like smoothie making!
4. The Nobles Day Camp, 10 Campus Dr. in Dedham, will have their Moms and Tots event at 10 a.m. It just costs $5 per family to join the fun.
5. And the Dedham Square Artists Guild, 553 High St. in Dedham, will have a gallery for the Dedham Guild March Artist of the Month. This month it's Dedham resident Nicholas Conte.