Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 5, First Time Home Buyer Seminar, Peace Corp Discussion and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a slight chance of snow showers before 10 a.m., then a slight chance of rain. Otherwise mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
3. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will host a free game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia."
4. There will be a panel discussion on the Peace Corps at St. Paul's Church, 59 Court St. in Dedham at 7 p.m. Come hear five Dedham residents who served as volunteers in Mali, Gambia, India, Ethiopia and Togo!
5. And Needham Bank will host a Free First Time Home Buyer Seminar at the Endicott Estate at 6 p.m. The seminar will include speakers, including Steve Brooks from Brooks & Crowley, and Margie Vogt from Vogt Realty. B-Sure Home Inspection will explain the home inspection process. And representatives from Needham Bank will discuss the mortgage loan process, as well as help attendees access their free credit report and pre-qualification notice.