Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 4, Olympic Lifting, Yogalates and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a slight chance of rain and snow showers before 1p.m., then scattered rain showers. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. For tonight, more rain with a low around 30, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be a Weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m. The class costs $70 for five classes.
2. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Health & Healing class at 6 p.m. The class costs $13 to join.
3. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
4. Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have an Intro to Olympic Lifting class at 7 p.m. The class costs $20 to join.
5. The Dedham American Legion Band will have their rehearsal at 7:30 p.m. The rehearsal will be at 115 Eastern Ave. in Dedham.