Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 22, Concerts, Yoga Therapy at Visions Healthcare and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: Today it will be partly sunny, with a high near 41. For tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 25, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Tai Chi class at 7 p.m. The class costs $102 to join.
2. There will be a free Yoga Therapy Class Demo AT 910 Washington St. in Dedham at 10 a.m. The group Yoga Therapy classes at Visions HealthCare is structured as 8 weekly classes, each covering a particular theme such as cultivating personal energy. A matrix of breathwork, movement, strength building, and deep relaxation restore healing in the body, mind and spirit.
3. The Dedham Retired Men's Club is inviting retired men to a performance of "The Notables" at 10:30 a.m.
4. Whole Foods market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a free Stories and Snacks event at 10:30 a.m.
5. And Damian Israel Shiner & The Displayers will be performing a free concert at Paradise Cafe, 565 high St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m.