Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 21, Game Night, Diabetes Support Group and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Then cloudy, with a high near 37. For tonight, a chance of snow showers, mainly before 5 a.m. Then cloudy, with a low around 24, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The class costs $3.50 to join.
2. There will be a free Diabetes Support Group at the Dedham Health & Athletic Complex, 200 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, at 10 a.m.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
4. Today the Dedham Youth Commission staff will be riding a stationary bike all day in front of Town Hall to raise awareness for their May 4th “Jog for Jobs event.” The goal of the “Jog for Jobs” event is to raise money to sponsor student internships this summer. We would be most grateful if people stopped by Town Hall tomorrow, said “hello,” learned more about this event and perhaps made a donation to this great cause.
5. And Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have a Game Night event at 6 p.m.