Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 18, Public Hearing on Medical Marijuana, Easter Egg Fundraiser and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 37. For tonight, snow is likely before 4 a.m., then snow and sleet. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 29, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Mass Networking will be hosting a social networking event for those 50-years-old and older at T.G.I. Friday's. Bring some business cards, a smile, and a professional attitude because it's time to make some valuable new business contacts in 2013. Tickets cost $5.
2. Panera Bread, 797 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have an Easter Egg Cookie Fundraiser for Boston Children's Hospital. Panera will donate 10¢ for every Easter Egg Cookie sold.
3. The Dedham Public Library, Endicott Branch, 257 Mount Vernon St. in Dedham, will have a free Storytime event at 10:30 a.m. This program is designed for young children and their parents/caregivers and it will feature an art activity.
4. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Health & Healing class at 6 p.m. The class costs $13 to join.
5. And there will be a public hearing on Article Two: Temporary Moratorium on Medical Marijuana. The hearing will start at 6 p.m. at 26 Bryant St. in Dedham in the Lower Conference Room.