Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 14, Bowling with Paul Pierce at Kings, Ladies Night Out and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 40. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 22, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Boston Celtics Captain Paul Pierce will host "The Truth Strikes Again" celebrity bowling tournament at 6 p.m. The event will take place at Kings, 600 Legacy Pl. in Dedham. Tickets cost $75 and will benefit Pierce’s Truth on Health Campaign and FitClub34, a program designed to empower and inspire young people to lead healthier lifestyles.
2. Whole Foods Market will host Ladies Night Out-Women Supporting Women event at 7 p.m. The event will take place at The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, and costs $35 to attend.
3. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and cost $3.50 to join.
4. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have a Kettlebell Fitness class at 7 p.m. The class costs $20 to join.