Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 13, Robotics, Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 53. For tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 28, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will meet at the holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham, at 7:30 a.m.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will host a free Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. Kids of all ages are invited to hear a story and participate in a food activity.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. the class costs $10 to join.
4. Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And the Robotics class for kids is back! Each participant will build and keep their own working programmable robot that can be programmed to navigate around at the Dolan Center, 269 Common St. in Dedham. The class costs $125 to join.