Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 12, Jeans Challenge, Storytime and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: There will be rain today, mainly after 11 a.m. Otherwise, there will be some patchy fog. The high will be near 54. For tonight, some showers, mainly before 1 a.m. The low will be around 38, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7 p.m. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15 to join.
3. Fitness Together, 115 Eastern Ave. in Dedham, will host the "Great Jeans Challenge." If you accept the challenge of dropping two sizes in six weeks and succeed, you will be eligible to receive a $100 gift card for new clothes that will fit your new size. Just click here to get more information.
4. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m.
5. And remember to show some love for Dedham by "Liking" us on Facebook.