Five Things You Need to Know: Mar. 1, Winter Escape, Storytime and More
Here are five things you need to know for Friday!
Today's Weather: There is a slight chance of showers after 10 a.m. Then mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. But there will be a chance of snow showers, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Stories and Snacks event at 10:30 a.m.
2. Dan Masterson will be performing at Paradise Cafe, 555 High St. in Dedham. This free concert starts at 8 p.m.
3. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Tai Chi class at 7 p.m. The class costs $102 to join.
4. The Dedham Community House will also have their 5th Annual Winter Escape event at 7 p.m. Sail Away with DCH on a night filled with music, hors d'oeurves, drinks, desserts and more! Summer casual attire and some good friends are all you will need to have a great evening! Tickets are $40 each.
5. And AAA is having their 10th Annual Travel Marketplace event at 2 p.m. It will take place at 1 Patriot Pl. in Foxboro, and tickets cost $5.