Five Things You Need to Know: June 4
Bowling, a few eastern-influenced ways to exercise for kids and adults and a hearty congrats to Dedham's graduating seniors.
Today's Weather: Sorry folks, more rain forecasted today with highs of just 58 according to the National Weather Service.
1. Let's Roll! Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club kicks off your week at 9:45 a.m. on 16 Chestnut St. over in Needham.
2. Those interested in a peaceful way to exercise will want to check out Tai Chi Classes that take place at 8 p.m. at the Paradise Cafe on 565 High Street.
3. In-tune with this, kids can get in on the meditation/exercise later this week on Wednesday. Stil Studio is promoting a free yoga program for kids. Click the link for more information.
4. Patch would like to shoot our congratulations to all the graduating Seniors from Dedham High who are graduating on June 9. If you have any words of advice for the graduating seniors send them to Liz Taurasi at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them with our readers.
5. This Day in History: It was today in 1989 that the historic protest at Tiananmen Square took place where the Chinese quelled an uprising aganist their government by driving tanks through the square and shooting its own people.