Five Things You Need to Know: July 9
Early morning bowling, pilates, tai chi and Keys for Hope continues.
Today's Weather: Should be a sunny monday with highs of 85. Patchy fog coming in at night as temperatures drop to drastically to 56 according to the National Weather Service.
1. Monday Morning Allstars Bowling Club continues this morning at 9:30 a.m. on 16 Chestnut St. over in Needham. An hour of candlepin bowling.
2. Pilates will also continue tonight at the Dedham Community House at 6:30 p.m. $15 for a drop-in session.
3. If Pilates aren't your thing, try Tai Chi, tonight at the Paradise Cafe at 8 p.m. First class only $5.
4. Once again, Dedham's Summer Fund Raiser, Keys for Hope continues. Drop your used keys off at the Town Hall during normal business hours.
5. Today in History: Zachary Taylor, the 12th president of the United States, died after only 16 months in office.