Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 8, Free Zumba Class, Questionnairey at T.G.I. Friday's and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 44. For tonight, it will be mostly clear, with a low around 26, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. This class combines fitness with fun to increase endurance and strength with low-impact aerobic movements. And the classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors. The class costs $3.50 to join.
2. There will be a Zumba class at 619 High St. in Dedham at 8:15 p.m. The first class is free for new students!
3. T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a free game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
4. The Justin House, 25 Avery St. in Dedham, will have a Hip Hop and Pilates class at 7 p.m. The class costs $5 to join.
5. And make sure you never miss out on an event by signing up for our free newsletter! Just click here to get started.