Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 7, Detox and Weight Loss Event at Whole Foods, Yoga and More
Here are five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 34. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 23, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at 16 Chestnut St., in Needham, at 9:45 a.m.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will host a free Detox and Weight Loss Event at 3:30 p.m. The New Year is a natural time to think about giving the body a much-needed vacation to cleanse and plan for healthy weight loss. Join the organizers in the Whole Body Department and meet some of their vendors who have the best products to get you on the right path to wellness without compromising your wellbeing.
3. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yogalates combines the two forms (Yoga and Pilates) of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. The class costs $60 to join.
4. There will be a Weekly Qigong and Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class costs $70 for five classes and starts at 8 p.m.
5. And make sure you never miss out on an event by signing up for our free newsletter! Just click here to get started.