Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 30, Free Food Samples, Knitting and More
Here are five things you need to know for Wednesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a chance of rain. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 58. For tonight, Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 9 p.m. Low around 52, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be meeting at the Holiday Inn, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham. The meeting will start at 7:30 a.m.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a free Stories and Snacks event at 9:30 a.m. Each week a guest reader will share one of their favorite stories while the kids involved with simple food related activities like smoothie making!
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
4. Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have a Kids Yoga class at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding.The class costs $15.
5. And if you're in the mood to sample some free food, hop on over to Whole Foods Market for their free Love Your Locals event at 12 p.m.