Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 3, New Mom's Support Group, Fitness and More
Here are five things you need to know for Thursday!
Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 22. For tonight, mostly cloudy, with a low around 16, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and costs $3.50 to join.
2. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. This is a great opportunity for kids to learn how to crochet or boost their skills. There is a $15 fee to join the class.
3. There will be a Zumba Toning class at 671 High St. in Dedham. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. The class starts at 7:15 p.m. and costs $115 for an eight week session.
4. The Visiting Moms Program of Jewish Family and Children's Service will be having their New Mom's Support Group at 10 a.m. It's free and registration is not required. The meeting will take place at 445 Central St. in Stoughton.
5. And if you want to recieve the latest news on what's happening in Dedham, don't forget to subscribe to our free newsletter by clicking here.