Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 29, Free Solar Workshop, Zumba and More
Here are five things you need to know for Tuesday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be a slight chance of snow before 7 a.m. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 38. For tonight, there will be a chance of rain, mainly after 10 p.m. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 36, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be a free Solar Workshop at 257 Mount Vernon St. in Dedham at 6:30 p.m. Use this opportunity to learn how you can save money on your electricity bills by producing clean, renewable solar energy and schedule your free solar assessment.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7:15 p.m. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15 to join.
3. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and cost $3.50 to join.
4. Yoga Now, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Stiff People class at 5 p.m. This class is designed specifically for first-timers or "lapsed yogis" who regularly experience stiffness. And costs $60 for eight classes.
5. And T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will host a free game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!