Five Things You Need to Know: Jan. 28, Yogalates, Bowling Club and More
Here five things you need to know for Monday!
Today's Weather: Today there will be snow, with a high near 32. For tonight, there will be snow and sleet before 10 p.m., then areas of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet. The low will be around 30, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Healing Art of Yoga class at 7:30 a.m. The class costs $90 to join.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. The class costs $80 to join.
3. There will be a Weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class costs $70 for five classes and starts at 8 p.m.
4. The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will meet at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham. There are no teams and no commitment- just fun. The meeting starts at 9:45 a.m.
5. And don't ever miss an event by signing up for our newsletter. Just click here to get started.